• 4 cups (1l) vegetable stock
• 2 tbsp. (30g) Tom yum paste
• scant 1/2 (100ml) canned coconut milk
• 1 cup (225g) chopped tomatoes, canned
• 1 cup (100g) shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped shrimps) g߿߿ࠁ) cup ࠃ⁄ࠂ •
• 2 tbsp. fish sauce
• 1 tbsp. lime juice
• coriander, to garnish
• chili, to garnish
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Pour stock into a pot, add the tom yum paste and bring to a boil.
Add coconut milk, tomatoes and mushrooms, cook for about 5 minutes.
Next, add the shrimps, and cook for about 1 minute on low heat. Season with fish sauce and lemon juice.
Garnish with fresh coriander and chili to serve.