• 4 eggs, hard boiled
• 7 oz. (200g) smoked mackerel
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 4 small pickled gherkins, chopped
• 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, light
• 2 tbsp. natural yogurt (or more mayo)
• bunch of chives, chopped
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Boil the eggs, let them cool and peel off the shells, then chop and place in a bowl.
Clean the fish from bone and skin, then chop the meat and add to the bowl.
Finely chop the onion and gherkins, and also add to the bowl.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, mix with the mayonnaise, yogurt and chopped chives. Serve with bread, fresh veggies, or on it’s own.