For the Salad:
• 1lb. (450g) cooked turkey breast sliced
• 1 cup (70g) white cabbage, shredded
• 1 cup (70g) red cabbage, shredded
• 1 red bell pepper, finely sliced
• 1 large carrot, grated
• 6 radishes, finely sliced
• 1 cup (100g) bean sprouts
• 3 green onions, finely sliced
• 4 tbsp. coriander, chopped
• 3 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
• 1/3 cup (30g) almonds, chopped
For the Dressing:
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) tahini
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
• 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tbsp. honey
Prep all the vegetables, wash and peel where necessary. Shred the cabbage, slice the turkey, peppers, radishes and onions, grate the carrot. Chop the coriander and almonds.
Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Make the salad dressing by blending all the dressing ingredients together until creamy.
Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to cover. Serve straight away or store in the fridge until required.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Nutrition per serving